It's fast and easy to order on our website. If you are already a Hoover and Strong customer or would like to become one, please call customer service at 800-759-9997 and one of our friendly sales associates will be happy to set you up as an authorized user.
Search above or click one of the categories below to get started.
Click the Forgot your password? link on the Log in form. Follow the steps on that page, and provide the email address you use to log in. We will generate a code that you can use to get into your account and email it to you. All you need to do is check your email and click on the link. You will then be automatically logged into your account. The link in the email will only work once, so we suggest you update your password once you're logged in. If you no longer have access to that email account, please call customer service at 800-759-9997 and we will help you update your account and give you access to the website.
The website is updated daily to provide you accurate price estimates and stock availability so getting price quotes is fast and easy. Just put your items into the cart and your real time cost* and delivery times** are calculated. Quick order also allows you to schedule a time and date for order processing that suits your budget and work load.
*The final price is based on the actual weight of material shipped.
**Although we make every effort to assure the accuracy of our product availability shown on the web, numbers may fluctuate as orders are placed. To confirm delivery, please review the ship date of each item ordered. If you need your items shipped sooner than the date shown, please call customer service.
If you have special requirements for processing your quick order, please use the “SPECIAL INSTRUCTION BOX” located in the check out section of our website to inform us of your needs. If you cannot find an item on our website that you would like to order, please call or chat with us, often these items are available but not shown on the website.
Please contact one of our sales associates via telephone or live chat to make changes to an order after it has been placed.
Select Chat from the lower right hand corner of our website and a representative will gladly assist you. This service is available from 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. (Eastern Standard Time)
Hoover will ship up to $25,000 per package per day to our international customers. Orders will be delivered via FED EX international or you may contact us for other shipping options. We accept international wire transfer or credit cards for payment. Be advised that there are some countries that we cannot ship precious metals to.
At Hoover and Strong, complete security for your transactions is our primary concern. We want you to have as much faith in the security of your transactions as you do our products and services.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard method for computers to communicate securely without risk of manipulation or theft of your personal and financial information. We utilize this encryption during the online checkout process, including the acceptance of your credit card information, and the management of your account.
Hoover and Strong Inc.
10700 Trade Rd
North Chesterfield, Virginia 23236
Phone: 800-759-9997 - Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Live Chat: www.hooverandstrong.com - Monday-Friday 9am - 5:30pm (Eastern Standard Time)
General Email: email@example.com
Diamond Email: Diamonds@hooverandstrong.com
Refining Email: Refining@hooverandstrong.com
All email questions will be answered within one business day.
We will be happy to set up an account for you based upon your credit rating and references. All open account balances are payable via check or wire transfer. New orders using an open account are payable using credit cards. Please call to open your account today.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Refining Credit may be applied to any purchase or payment. If you would like to use your refining credit to pay for an order placed on our website, please enter this information into the special instruction box during check out or call one of our sales associates for assistance.
FedEx is the preferred carrier of Hoover and Strong and our shipping rates are excellent, however, you may choose another carrier when placing an order with us. A full list of shipping options, associated costs and delivery times are offered during the check out process. You choose the one that works best for you.
We do not charge handling fees, however, if you require a new order be shipped with an existing in house order there is a $7.95 processing fee for this service.
Please be advised all orders under $200 will be assessed a $10.00 processing fee.
Please call one of our sales associates at 1-800-759-9997 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization Number before sending any items back to Hoover and Strong. Detailed instructions will be provided to ensure your return and refund are processed quickly.
If there was an error on our part, full credit will be issued. If there was an error on your part or you no longer need the item, please return within 30 days, in the original packaging and with a copy of your invoice. We charge a 10% restocking fee for exchanging or returning materials that we can restock.
The following are credited at intrinsic value* only:
- Returns received more than 30 days from the original invoice date
- All Made To Order items - These are items that are Made To Order based on specific customer needs. These items may require additional delivery time and may include, but are not limited to:
- Customer tradestamped products
- Special finger sizes
- Dimension changes on bands
- Seamless ring blanks
- Stone-set pieces
- Non-stocked metals
- Tooling needed
- Any merchandise that has been altered in any way by the customer (i.e., engraved, sized, drawn, annealed etc.)
*intrinsic value (metal value)
- Diamond melee weights may vary and are billed according to the actual carat weight supplied.
- Most findings and mountings are available set with our diamond melee. All items set with diamonds are made to order and are able to be returned for intrinsic value only.
- Special order stones, including but not limited to, non-stock diamond qualities, colored diamonds and non-stock gemstones are non-returnable, non-cancelable and non-refundable. Additionally, special stone orders may incur a stone handling fee of $39.
- Loose diamonds sold may be returned if a return authorization number has been obtained within 2 business days of receipt. Diamonds must be shipped overnight or second day, in a box marked "attention department 291".
- The acceptance of a return of any diamond after 2 business days will be at the sole discretion of Hoover & Strong. A minimum 10% re-stocking fee will apply. Additional fees will be at the sole discretion of Hoover & Strong.
- Certified diamonds will be shipped with the original certificate only when invoiced. A $150.00 minimum charge will be applied to any account not returning the original certification with the diamond. Additional fees may apply and are at the sole discretion of Hoover & Strong.
- Any single diamond priced at over $500 can be ordered on consignment for review ("on memo") in the US only.
- Customers are limited to not more than three diamonds on memo at any given time.
- Diamonds will be shipped on memo only upon request and subject to prior approval of the credit department. A credit card deposit may be required and will be at the sole discretion of Hoover & Strong.
- Diamonds on memo will not be shipped with the original certificate.
- Diamonds on memo must be shipped back within 5 business days of receipt. Diamonds must be shipped overnight or second day, in a box marked "attention department 291".
- Diamonds not received back within 7 business days will be billed to the customer and the original certificate will be sent to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
- The acceptance of a return of a memo diamond after 7 business days and the fees involved will be at the sole discretion of Hoover & Strong.
- A $25.00 minimum charge will be applied to any account not returning diamonds on memo in their original packaging.
We guarantee all of our products against defects in material and workmanship. If you feel the product purchased from us does not meet the highest standards you may return it to us for a full refund or product exchange within 30 days of original purchase. This warranty does not include accidental damage, theft or damage not due to manufacturing defects.
All prices shown on the website are calculated using actual metal markets combined with estimated product weight, however, the final price is based on actual weight. All finished goods are weighed before invoicing to insure proper billing. Please follow this link: https://www.hooverandstrong.com/legal-info to read more about our website pricing.
With over 107 years of refining experience, we think we have the perfect process to make refining with us simple, straightforward and enjoyable. We offer FREE Refining, FREE Shipping, Gold Up to 99% and 24 Hour Settlements. You can choose from many payment options that include gold or silver bullion and coins, cash or credit. Send us your shipment today and turn your scrap into cash.
Read More About Hoover & Strong
- Our History
- The H&S Experts
- Our Sales Staff
- Video Tour of the Facility
- Responsibilty Statements & Policies
- Press Releases
- Website Help
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Printable Forms, Catalogs and Brochures
- How the Metal Market Prices are Set
- Old and New Style Name
- Technical Articles
For Our Customers
- Create an Account
- Quick Order
- Credit Application
- Payment and Shipping Information
- Volume Discount Programs
- Online Order Form
- Company Policies
- Legal Information
- Contact Us